Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lunar Eclipse


( I took this picture)
We got to watch the lunar eclipse from our porch last night. Very cool stuff. I'm glad American Idol has commercial breaks or we would have missed part of the show.
Rhonda's birthday went well, in addition to taking her to a Skillet concert ( tonight) I bought a sweet Mtn Hardware lightweight rain jacket. I surprised her with it and had it delivered yesterday.
Posted by Picasa
I'm looking forward to having a couple of days off of the bicycle. Then Saturday I'll be taking a long ride. The goal is 70 miles, but we'll see what happens.
I have decided to start helping the local mountain biking club Pisgah Area Sorba, with maintaining the trails that I ride. Now that Jubal is old enough to come out there, it will be easier. I won't have to leave the family at home, and I can teach him about caring for the environment at the same time. There is a work day planned for this weekend. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: