Monday, March 02, 2009

Snow Day

I didn't get much in the way of riding this weekend. Saturday rained all day and I was not motivated to get on the rollers. Sunday it rained, then turned to snow. I went out to Bent Creek to ride the gravel roads, but it was sopping wet and windy cold. So I came home to ride the rollers, that only lasted 30 minutes. I could only do one cruise interval.



Saturday I tore down a wall that used to separate our living room and dining area. This was a totally separate project from the add on, and now we so much more open space. Its amazing what moving wall around in a house can do. I recommend trying this at home!!!


Sunday afternoon, we went out to play in the snow. It was really sticky so Jubal and I built a snowman. And later, after Rhonda came out, we had an invigorating snowball fight.
Today we woke up to this:

Have a great day!!

No comments: